I'm sure this has been discussed before so i'll give a quick breakdown: Parked machine looking into leak out top of fuel pump Reached under fuel tank to turn off fuel After investigating problem turned fuel back on and will not turn over Battery fine In neutral and neutral switch working properly 14v to top of starter Does this sound like a relay? ground? switch? I believe the ignition is working properly b/c when I turn it i see the voltage at the neutral switch. Is it possible/likely that i hit something while under the fuel tank. Also this is all made a lot harder since the loader is now down. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Also what would be the process for hot wiring?
With the fuel shut off on the same side as the starter, I think you may have pulled a wire loose on the solenoid. You may have a female with a spade on the term to the solenoid. The quickest way would be to set the brake, make sure it's out of gear and jump the starter solenoid term to the pos cable at the starter, if it starts raise your loader up, secure loader, then fix what is causing the no current to the solenoid. You may see the wire that is off. You should also be able to put a test light on that term, turn the key switch and see if it lights up if the wire is still on it, or you find a lose one and want to check if it's the wire you need while holding the key in the start position. I think you have the battery cable and two other wires to the main stud and a single wire two the start term.
Thanks, you were right! Amazing how frustrating electrical can be. Thanks again.