i have a 72 ford 5550 and two of the four tabs that drive the pump on the convertor have broken off . so in short i am in need of the hub that bolts to the convertor any info as to where to find one the dealer is not shure if it is still avaliable it is #14a in the pict
I have the same machine, how did you find out it was time to pull the trans? Usually it's when all four tabs shear that you split the tractor. Any chance of welding it? I'm afraid it's going to be really hard in the near future to source the parts for these beasts.
the seal was leaking i mean it was really leaking so it was not a real suprise to me that the tabs were broken off no other damage though. the hub is 900. bucks though im going to see if the machine shop can fix any idea on parts machines ???
Try these outfits: http://www.tractorparts.com/ http://www.conequipmentparts.com/backhoe-parts http://www.brokentractor.com/ John
psjseagle1, I have good service from Joseph industries inc, the are a major rebuilder of these parts, good prices to, used them alot.