I am looking for adapters and teeth to fit my 555A front bucket. I checked with a New Holland dealer and they couldn't get them. Does anyone have a source?
Most all equipment dealers offer aftermarket ground engaging tools (GET). The center to center distance of the tooth adapter mounting holes on the base edge, the bolt hole diameter and the base edge thickness will be the info they will be asking for.
If the cutting edge on your bucket has much wear on it you may have a problem mounting the shanks on it. The shanks are available as either a weld-on or bolt-on style. Shanks and teeth for them are readily available on the internet.
I have purchased from the company below. They have a place to help in tooth identification on their site. Also, they answer their phone and have helped me in the past, with identification. Welcome to H&L Tooth Company H&L has backhoe ripper shanks, loader and excavator adapters, trenchers and mining shovel adapters/bases to replacement teeth as cast, forged, or fabricated. www.hltooth.com