I am apparently a complete idiot !! I cannot (don't understand) find an online parts site for a 755 backhoe. I am simply looking for a Hydraulic rebuild kit.....the Orings and debris shields...everything else looks good. Honestly the debris shields and Orings look ok, BUT while I'm there....
This should be a parts list for your hoe. https://www.messicks.com/nh/62021 I don't really understand what parts you want? Cylinder rebuild kits, valve seals?
I cannot (don't understand) find an online parts site for a 755 backhoe. I am simply looking for a Hydraulic rebuild kit.....the Orings and debris shields...everything else looks good. Hercules - Bulldog. They used to make their seal kits in the USA. Individual seals overseas. If you look up your kit number online (Messicks) they should be able to provide you with an aftermarket kit for less than OEM.
(019) Control Valve Assembly #s 28,29,&34 PERFECT !!! Thank you Thank you.... Just wanted to replace the Orings and wiper seals.... it didn't leak before, worked very well....just thought while I was there I'd reseal ….
Hercules has # 29 and 34, but not #28 wiper seal....which mine don't look that bad, so I shall move on with the Orings only....Thank you, Again
I should also ask... The fella that I bought this from, replaced 4 hydraulic hoses... 2 on the loader, 2 on the backhoe... All of them are 3500 psi … and I cannot read on any of the other ones what they are. If the system pumps 2200 +/-, then the ones he changed at 3500 should be enough??
Try Baum Hydraulics, they are my first stop on ordering seals, I've been using them since before there was an internet. Or, Messick's, at that link, has 4 in stock, and can get more.
Yep, regular old 2-wire hoses were what it was built with.
Oops, forgot the link. http://baumhydraulics.com/ You still might have to call them, but they are great to deal with.
Thank you mitch504....I visited their site and I will now have to school myself in pipe-fitting to be able to understand what I will need... I will definitely have to call for sure...