where can I purchase hydraulic hoses for my 755A backhoe?
I am not sure, but the guys at Malone have saved my butt a few times. http://www.malonespecialtyinc.com/
Carquest, NAPA, O'Reilly's, a hydraulics shop, most any auto parts store or equipment shop. It uses common fittings.
Hi Shawn and all- Alternately, you could send it to www.HoseExchange.com which is a website run by Murdock Industrial Inc. and is actively in search of customers that are not located in areas that have knowledgeable distribution of the hose industry and/or people looking for an easy way to get a hose made. Hydraulic hose used is Eaton Aeroquip brand. Hope this helps Tony
Welcome to the Forums Tony. Do you have an affiliation with Murdock Industrial?
I do, I've been in the industrial field for 28 years, started when I was 18 by sweeping the floors and shipping packages at what was then known as The M.F. Murdock Company - in 1999 I purchased some of the assets from them to form Murdock Industrial. It's been an uphill battle ever since... I've always loved hydraulics ever since they came out with the 'through the cover' or 'bite to wire' non-skive fittings for hose - I absolutely hated having to take the outside cover off of hose when you wanted to crimp it and sometimes inside the tube... and when the new styles of fittings came out, taking care of walk in traffic or making assemblies for orders got that much easier and quicker with as good or better of an assembly, I was hooked. We now have a marketer that watches the internet forums for people post questions requesting advice and help, he lets me know and I try to give the best qualified answers and solutions. If there's any questions on hydraulics that I can help with please let me know. I'm more of the hose side of things, but will try to answer any question thrown at me- A pleasure to meet you! Tony
Go to any Hydraulic shop and they can match up the fittings and make you a new hose for a fraction of the price the dealer is going to want.
You misspelled Caterpillar
Sorry I didn't get back sooner, this post slipped through. Take some time to familiarize yourself with our Forum Rules - HeavyEquipmentForums Specifically this section - You have another post in a different thread that gives a direct link to your business, which after the first initial link (the "freebie") is a violation of the Forum Rules. The link in the other thread will be disabled and the link in this specific thread will become your "freebie". Thank you in advance for your cooperation.