Looks like a bolt goes down thru to hold them on? It's the factory issue bucket on a 555D model. 18 inch with 3 teeth. I still have the original teeth. I priced at NH dealer and seems like $55 per tooth is on high side. Does anyone have a good place to order replacements? Thanks for info. LB
Ask the dealer if they have access to after market teeth. I but after merkets for my JD right from the dealer for about $20 give or take depending on what king of teeth your buying.
Look on eBay. Go to business and industrial. Click on heavy equipment parts and manuals. Search for teeth. I bought 10 for $5.50 each and $9.95 shipping from a dealer in Georgia.
Teeth Looking at mine--they are held on by roll pins driven in vertical. These teeth have a notch in each side so they have to be the exact fit to fit on tight. I have checked with some of the onlinedealers and 10 to 15 dollars gets there best ones so if I can find an exact size I'm set to go. As many Fords as there are you would think they would not be hard to get. Thanks for the comments. LB
Have you tried Heavyquip LB? http://heavyquip.rtrk.com/?scid=437402&kw=3946626