Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford LN 8000 Dump bed shifter wanted

linkpin ยท 2012-07-02 20:53

Hello I just got a 1993 Ford LN 8000 Dump truck. The shift lever that controls the dumping of the bed is broken so I am looking for one. It is the style with a cable connection to the pto. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Dualie2012-07-02 23:27

    its no big deal, its probably a chelsea or Muncie part. I think parker bought out chelsea so you could start there and go through their product page on the website to figure out which one you need.

  2. #2linkpin2012-07-04 10:58

    I will check it out. Thanks

  3. #3Willis Bushogin2012-07-04 21:15

    can you take a picture has it got two levers, or is it push/pull cables with round knobs There should be lots of the manual style out there, most of us has gone to air shift. I just gave the one, I had away for free. Check your salvage yard