Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ford ltl

scraperboy222 ยท 2009-07-16 07:41

here are some photos of our float set up

Replies7
  1. #1scraperboy2222009-07-16 07:47
  2. #2excavator2009-07-16 21:23

    A right hand drive LTL, wouldn't that be fun to bring to the states. I assume that on right hand drive , you clutch with the right foot and run the throttle with the left? If so I think I'd have a hard time driving, along with shifting with the left hand. Although I've always been a pretty good "switch hitter" in softball. Maybe wouldn't be so bad.

  3. #3lynger2009-07-16 21:56

    I've always wondered the same thing...how are the clutch, brake and throttle set up in a right hand drive??

  4. #4willie592009-07-16 22:13

    That's a nice Ford L series scaperboy222. I always like the interior of the cab on the L series. And one thing Ford new how to do well was hang the doors on a truck, I'll bet they're still as tight as they were new.

  5. #5Deere96702009-07-16 22:54

    I pretty sure the pedals are set up the same as we are used to, just got to shift with your left hand

  6. #6scraperboy2222009-07-17 20:29

    hi guys pedal set up is the same as yours clutch on the left throttle on the right brake in the centre.

  7. #7Patriots882009-07-21 19:21

    here is our 1987 Ltl nice truck in her day.