Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford ltl9000 low air buzzer

murfdog ยท 2021-04-18 10:03

Can anyone tell me where the low air buzzer is located on a 93 ford ltl9000 truck, the light works just no alarm. I just bought this thing. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1skyking12021-04-18 18:01

    up under the dash. IF you can wait I have a 92 I can listen at tomorrow, but I think the best bet is pull the panel the speedometer is in.

  2. #2Tyler d4c2021-04-18 18:46

    Should be right beside the ash tray toward the driver. Bolted to a dash support in that area

  3. #3murfdog2021-04-19 07:54

    Thanks Guy's, got to poking around in there yesterday, pretty sure I found it. Just not getting power to it, I didn't check at the pressure switch yet, I wish I was three feet tall so I could lay on the floor and get at the switches behind the ducting, the guys that designed that location are probably still giggling about that