Does anyone know a part number for them? The ones I have found that the local parts store sells are too narrow.
Those are a pain to look up. Can you narrow it down? There are a lot of part numbers. Double pole/double throw is a K301-75
Double pole single throw is a K301-334
The KW rocker switches are a high amp, aftermarket ones never fit or will take the load. Just dust the card off and pay. Just bought a air switch Friday for a 2019 Pete-$115.00.
For the life of me I am thinking it has to be the switches as I do not have any lights. I have brake lights but I do not have headlights Clearance lights or marker lights. I have replaced all the breakers and the only other thing I could think of would be the switches.
Source to ground. Trace the voltage from battery to lights and find out where there stops being voltage where it should be.
Well TS, you weren't kiddin'! $69 each for the switches. I quickly changed my order from a dozen to a half dozen!
Well, switches didn't do it. Only thing that changed from when they worked to them not working was a new starter being put in. Would the starter grounds affect the lights? I see a rotten ground cable that I will replace this weekend.
Hallback, Not saying this happened in this case, but it’s common to get all the little wires mixed up. I was just on a job where the customer accidentally put an accessory wire from the positive solenoid terminal on the ground lug. Could have left a wire off in the battery box if you disconnected cables for the repair.
I don't see any wires in the battery Box aside from the main cables and underneath there are only 3 large cables on the ground lug and then the hot cable and one smaller wire to the positive lug. Who knows how many dozen hacks have been at this thing in its life.