WE had it sitting idle while we obtained and installed a rebult injection pump, then we had to tinker around a bit to get it running. Now engine starts and runs fine but machine will not move. Nothing happens whne we shift the shuttle to forward or reverse. This happened with no warning so we are thinking it may be electrical. Fuses test good. Does anyone know how to check out the shuttle shift to determine if it is working properly?
Often we find that when it is both foward and reverse went away suddenly, it is the dump system. You have a button on the top of your front loader joystick. This dumps the trans. You may have an addl. button on the floor to do the same. Often it is the switches sticking. Other times it is a wiring issue.
Yup. I can relate. On my initial test drive, the button on the loader joystick stuck. I hadda walk back to the office from their dig site to tell them I broke the machine they were trying to sell to me. I was embarrassed. There is also one on the shift lever. Let's hope that is all it is.