Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford New Holland 555E, 575E, 655E, 675E Fuel system differences

NH575E ยท 2016-01-10 08:54

I am wondering how difficult it would be to convert a 575E Turbo to the 655E NA. Anybody know the Fuel system differences on Ford New Holland 555E, 575E, 655E, 675E? The basic engine specifications are the same with the exception of the 75s having a turbo and different horsepower ratings. Bore, Stroke, Compression Ratio, AND Fuel System are listed with the same specifications in the operators manual. The only difference I've found in the service manual is a higher opening pressure for the 655E/675E injectors. I guess I need to find a parts listing to see if they have different pumps and injectors. I don't understand why they would even mess with adding the turbo to a 575E to get 5 more horsepower than the 555E when they get 11 more horsepower on the 655E NA. It would seem the only differences would be changes in the manifold and injection system to arrive at the larger horsepower numbers.

Replies0

No replies yet.