Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford-New Holland L553 boom and bucket doesn’t work

droucom ยท 2018-04-27 12:04

Hello! I'm trying to repair a L553 skid steer. The bucket and the boom doesn't moves. I checked all of the wires at the module, and seems ok. When I activate the seat switch, the leds timer and seat turns on, then I activate the seat belt swich, the led of the belt also turns on. But the machine doesn't starts, only stars on service mode. I has changed the module and the the problem persist... Any idea?? I'm coming crazy...

Replies2
  1. #1tool_king2018-04-28 22:43

    What is your email address ? I can email the manuals withe the troubleshooting wire diagrams .

  2. #2Diesel Red2019-06-15 21:56

    tool_king could you send me the manuals too. My 553 wont lift the arms. I guess there's a copper screen some where that plugs up and need cleaned. [email protected] is my email. Thank you sir