Hi, all I started my tractor the other day, and I noticed that the hydraulics are behaving strange. The front loader barely rises to about 1.5m from the ground, and the crowd cylinder is jerky, it kinda trembles when is retracting. When extending it moves normal. Also, some strange noises come from the loader valve, or from the filter, not sure which one. The bucket one, same story. The boom cylinder seems to be working fine. Any ideea what could be happening here? It did this the last time I started the machine, at the beginning of winter, but I did'd pay much attention to it. In both cases, it was around 0 Celsius (freezing point) outside. It worked fine when above, let's say 10 C.
How'd the fluid level and condition is it the correct fluid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know it may look stupid, but it is possible that the oil level is low. I looked at this when the engine was running, and it seemed to be enough. First I thought that I have water in the system (the oil looked creamy), but I realised that it was only foaming due to the low level. I will fill in and get back with the results. Hope I didn't do any damage...
It was stupid. I added oil and now it all seems to be back in order. No more foaming, no more noises, I heard the air bubbles going through the system, and now I'm more relaxed. Last fall when I first saw this behaviour, I just had mounted the extendable dipstick cylinder, and it probably required some oil to fill it.