Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Forestry machinery made in Austria

tina77 · 2013-06-04 09:39

Hi there, I've been checking out this great forum for a while now and this is my first thread, so please be gentle My dad who is a farmer, invented the Syncrofalke Tower Yarder about 20 years ago and sold the patent to a big company (MMF) back then. I'm working for my brother's company now - he builds tower yarders, carriages and a processor head. Together with a good friend of mine we made this short film about the company called TST. Please let me know what you think. cheers, tina. [video=youtube;BpTwTHdjX5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpTwTHdjX5s[/video]

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies8
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-06-04 10:37

    very interesting but I think a voice will make the clip more understandable as the text is sometimes not easy to see with the film behind it

  2. #2tina772013-06-04 12:05

    Hey Robin, thanks for the feedback and yes, you're right I've heard that before.

  3. #369hayes2013-06-04 12:21

    Great video, but I would like to see more of the carriage in action

  4. #4CRAFT2013-06-04 12:32

    I Liked the Video !! …. (I even understood the Lingo )….. interesting concept for a small scale logging operation, as compared to the huge towers used in large scale operations here in BC ….. Could see a place for that size of system here as well …… Prima :drinkup Prost !

  5. #5tina772013-06-04 12:45

    I should be able to post more clips next week but here are some pics

  6. #6tina772013-06-04 12:51

    hey CRAFT, glad you liked the video ... do you speak german!? wenn ja, dann finde ich das supercool dickes PROST retour

  7. #7TorkelH2013-06-10 00:55

    Hello Tina77, very interesting. I have seen your comapany's yarders at Austrofoma and even posted some pictures of them here, I think. I did vaguely know that the Synchrofalche was invented by Tröstl and sold to MMF. I found your video very educational. Congratulation with your new harvester head! I would also like very much to see more videos of your seilkrane and laufwagen in action!

  8. #8glenlunberg2013-08-20 22:20

    Nice pictures and video. I enjoyed looking and watching at them.