Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

FORKLIFT TCM FB20H2 48V

JERONIMO ยท 2023-01-15 02:50

I have one TCM FB20H2 48V which sometimes while I choose direction forward or reverse the relay arms and as soon as I press the pedal to go forward the relay disengages as if it has a short circuit I don't have a plan, I hope you can help me

Replies4
  1. #1JERONIMO2023-01-15 07:00

    I can't find a wiring diagram for this machine TCM FB20H2 I don't believe it..

  2. #2BillG2023-01-15 11:00

    You state "sometimes", how often and what do you do to get it working again? With the limited information that you have provided I can only make a guess. Put a voltmeter on the battery and when the contactor (relay) drops out read the voltage. A min/max meter works best for this. Check to make sure that your seat switch is not failing or out of adjustment. The circuit that detects a welded bypass contactor will do this except usually the contacts never attempt to pull in. Some pictures of the control panel would be helpful as this is a fairly old machine and decades since I have worked on one.

  3. #3JERONIMO2023-01-15 11:22

    Thanks a lot mate for the reply

  4. #4STEFANO2024-08-18 04:08

    Hi Geronimo, check this wiring diagram .