http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...6460422&GUID=8c37dea69e924854b79152151c54f1a6 How does something end up like this?
Looks like she burnt and is being sold for parts. Is that what you mean??
I guess it may have burned. Tank looks burned but other parts don't to me anyway. Sad to think it was new one day. I just get sick looking at torn up equipment. Why no wheels if it burned the machine doesn't look like it was engulfed in flames?
thats what happens when you park on the wrong side of town ....
Feller's, I'm not so sure about being burnt, I think she's been rode hard and had her legs taken out from under her. Did you see that Cat rubber tired loader behind that dump container??? It don't look much better and it has tires on it! I don't think I'd buy any machine from those folks.
I only left it parked there for 10min! lol
An old friend of mine told me he once bought a loader with no wheels. (More specifically, no tires.) Because, you see, tires are a maintenance item, and can be written off for taxes right away, but the cost of the machine itself had to be depriciated over five years. (I don't think he bothered telling the tax guy that he bought the tires from the same place he bought the loader, but that's a different story...)
Could it be straight out of the box? shipping container !