Having a huge problem trying to log in today. Eventually got in but can't post anything. Is this just me?
HEF is undergoing DOS attacks from an unknown source. Techs have been on it and the Forum software is doing it's job.
My computer was timing out trying to connect with HEF last night. Tonight Cloudflare ran a check to see if I was human before I could load the website. I don't know what the creators of those DOS attacks have to gain from doing something so malicious.
The Captcha to check to see if you are a human is part of the software doing it's thing.
I am watching the tv and reading the forum during the commercials. I have done the captcha thing 3 or 4 times this evening. I just refresh the page, captcha, and I am right back to where I was. Working for me!
I was not able to get on at all yesterday, so its not just you. Today seems fine.
Everything back to normal on my end until tried clicking on Anyone Been a Victim thread from march 2018, instantly Blocked from HEF message came up, every other thread accessible, hmmm. Probably just the security protocol, but maybe thread should just be locked for good. Believe that's where the last fiasco originated as well. Sure the powers that be are on top of it, but thought worth a mention.
Yes it's blocked for a reason.
Somebody does not want their activities being exposed?
Works good today. Got nada yesterday.
Correct. The equipment scamming business is big $$ and they don't like to have their scam interrupted.