Took a little road trip yesterday, and as is my habit I had to stop of at a local yard to "inspect" some dozers. Thought you guys might be interested in some pictures of what I found. I'm not an expert on Dresser, but this one seemed to be in pretty fair shape.
Links and sprockets seems like they have a bit of life left in them. could use a little tightening. I think the man said this one he was asking $29,500.00 for, anyone know if this is going rate for this dozer? sorry I did not get the number of hrs on it. but it has clean motor and no leaks that I could see of it. everything is supposed to be in good working order.
here is a liebher that the shop is goin through right now. I was not allowed to look too closely at this one because it was sitting in a repair bay where customers are off limits to. but the man did say it has mercedes engine and 4 way blade. they have it in the shop for repairs on a oil leak below the cab someplace. they are asking 14,500 for it I guess.
This one is for my buddy up north....lol here is something you don't see every day. It is a street sweeper built with AC chalmers engine. Sorry my side pictures did not turn out at all because of sun glare, but maybe you guys can see it for what it is anyway
and finally
Nice pics Monte.
Yup monty, that Broce Broom looks like it has an ATCOEQUIP overhaul on it..
Grandpa's chariot! (broce broom)