Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Found this forum because Dano50

milwaukee ยท 2007-05-01 20:20

Well my name is Dan. I live in Michigan so my grammar is terrible because I am deaf. Well thank to Dano50 since I try find film fluid but found this Well I do have Ward GT and my great grandma's ford 601. If you want me post pictures of ward and 601 then I will do. And I will try find some pictures that I drove big machine.

Replies7
  1. #1wrenchbender2007-05-01 20:50

    welcome aboard milwaukee, and please do post the pics

  2. #2Countryboy2007-05-01 21:52

    Welcome to HEF milwaukee! :drinkup

  3. #3nedly052007-05-02 05:40

    Welcome :drinkup

  4. #4Dano502007-05-03 11:00

    Man, I should get a gold star or something for bringing somebody new in. I feel like a veteran now. What's my post count up to? Oh crap, I'm only at7. :beatsme

  5. #5Electra_Glide2007-05-03 12:30

    Yes, but if you start welcoming all the new guys like a certain somebody (right, CB... ) your post count will soar...:lmao Joe

  6. #6Dano502007-05-03 12:47

    I'm already at ten! Anybody have a birthday coming up? I could wish them a happy birthday!

  7. #7Countryboy2007-05-03 19:37

    Ah yes, its a dreadful job but somebody's gotta do it.