hi guys. I stumbled upon this site from somewhere on the diesel garage. I live about 45 min SE of Kansas City. I am 29 and about to be the big 3 0. I have a 2 yr old daughter with another baby on the way. I have been playing in the dirt since I was a kid. I grew up farming until my parents decided to get out when I was 19. I have been running equipment for 10 years now. I started my own skid loader business last year because I thought it was finally time to. I own a 90XT Case skid loader. I have spent alot of time in other brands but kind of have a soft spot for the 90. I bought it used from a guy I also do work for. I put most of the hours on it myself so why not buy it. I mainly run a 953B track loader digging basements and other residential what nots. I have done some commercial work, too. I like to run track hoes and dozers as well. Why are mini ex's so much fun? I am definitely more of a finish work guy. I also have a little problem with Diesel Power. I love it. Its so fun to have a diesel pickup that is faster than most street cars. I am sure that some of you guys are guilty of this too. i have one of those 6 oh no's. It is a 04 F250 CC 4x4. I am not opposed to other truck brands though. I think I have rambled enough for now. I look forward to reading on and adding my 2 bits when I can. :drinkup thanks Bryan
welcome to the forum dieselsndirt:notworthy ,you have a sweet avatar,does you pickup truck?
it would be nice if it was my truck. That is a 2008 F450. I saw that picture and just had to use it.
Welcome to HEF dieselsndirt! :drinkup