Hello, I found this on the base of the JLG45HA machine while swinging the machine to park it. Can anyone tell me where this fell off? It has a slot on one end and threads on the other in case you can't make it out. It's about an inch and a quarter in length, and maybe 3/16 in diameter. Thanks.
It kind of looks like a guide stud that a mechanic left behind. I was wondering where that went. lol
I really don't like canadians any longer since the internet has shown most of them to be lefty, jealous ****birds. Stuff it champ!
You asked a question and you got an answer, what else did you want? By the way I'm not Canadian so shove it.
Stone7, I think Andrew gave you a very reasonable answer that could be right. With that attitude you probably won't last very long on HEF. We try hard to keep this a forum for civil exchange of ideas, not just bashing people who try to help you. If you keep this up, you won't get much more help.
I agree. I've worked on JLG machines for years, and although I can't recall every fastener and stud on every machine, I really don't recall seeing something like that on one, I think Andrew gave you an honest guess at your mystery part. As for your response to "stuff it", that's unacceptable behavior and will not be tolerated further. I strongly suggest you realize you're having conversations with folks the world over. You can not possibly get a good read on someones inner thoughts or intentions by reading innocuous words written by someone, certainly not good enough to tell them to "stuff it champ". As for this kerfuffle, it better come to an end, and I mean now.
"Location Ohio State Buckeyes" Enough said.... LOL
Not good timing for humor mike, I'm real close to locking this thread (hint to all other members who wish to do the same).
WHoaaaa!!!!!! I must apologize for my countryman's rudeness, but to bring the buckeyes into this is sacrilege!! :cool2
Alright guys...let's get back on track.
It could be part of some linkage. throttle maybe. That is a pretty small bolt.
Willie 59 just shut the dam forum god dammit
:usa10-4 Willie:usa