Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

four wheeling in Cat 771’s

9420pullpan ยท 2006-06-08 21:04
Replies8
  1. #1Wolf2006-06-08 21:32

    Nice scenery. Where is that?

  2. #2Dozerboy2006-06-08 22:30

    I bet the leaf lickers love that, cool.

  3. #3Steve Frazier2006-06-08 22:58

    The DEC here would have a fit about the stream fording. I see in the back of one what looks like a burned out car shell. Cool pics!!

  4. #4Jeff D.2006-06-08 22:59

    Haa,haa:bouncegri That's the first time I've ever heard that expression. Those last two pics are pretty neat.:thumbsup I never thought they would've attempted something like that.

  5. #516H2006-06-09 20:43

    very cool imagine cruisin' down the highway and seeing them on the road!!!!!!:bouncegri

  6. #6murray832006-06-09 21:30

    i passed a 771 being floated today on my way home they look alot bigger in person i'm so used to seeing a 769

  7. #7Dozerboy2006-06-09 22:12

    You should of seen the looks we got when we rode our 657s through town back in TX. Nothing like someone pulling out in front of you when your doing 50 in a 160K lb. scraper that is when I learned caning out on AC is a bad idea.

  8. #8CEwriter2006-06-22 22:34

    There's a guy pedaling a BIKE in the middle of that peloton of haul trucks! Wow. L