Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Foxwell HD500 ?

chidog ยท 2025-11-29 00:07

Anyone here with experience with this tool? The good the bad and the ugly?

Replies7
  1. #1JaredV2025-12-09 01:08

    Well, there you have it, an aggregate response straight from an AI data center's mouth.

  2. #2AMBMike2025-12-09 18:02

    If I understand the AI bot correctly, the "geometry dash lite" will most likely have the biggest impact on your experience being good, bad, or ugly.

  3. #3chidog2025-12-09 23:00

    So now I am an AI bot. Thats a funny one, just wow, some great answers to my question. Just wondering how great or not it is. Must be junk. Whats a better choice some $5k unit is it diesel lap tops or what ever? I just want something to play on if I ever find one of the sh__y computer controlled engines, I thought the modus I got a few years ago had that and it doesn't. The g bad ugly was thinking about clint.

  4. #4AMBMike2025-12-09 23:05

    Not you @chidog . There was a nonsense post replying to this thread earlier today by a new poster that was an obvious bot. The "geometry dash lite" in my response was a direct quote from that post. I believe the mods removed the post in question but our tongue in cheek replies remain. My apologies for the confusion.

  5. #5JaredV2025-12-09 23:06

    Looks like the bot got disappeared since I responded.

  6. #6chidog2025-12-10 18:46

    Wow ! It was gone, when I posted, I never saw it. That garbage gets old on this type of site. I wish they would have a few equipment questions for the join and be a member to this site. Apologies accepted

  7. #7chidog2025-12-16 17:06

    Then no entering data for changing injectors and that sort of thing?