Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

free way to store wrenches

catfixer ยท 2013-05-30 14:39

I got some scrap hydraulic hose protector and am using it to store wrenches. It saves a lot of space and keeps them organized was shown this from another guy in our shop and thought you guys might like to see it. Anybody else got any repurposing or other neat tips and tricks for around the shop?

Replies12
  1. #1curb guy2013-05-31 07:11

    I like !!

  2. #2wosama931b2013-06-06 18:53

    that a plan, a lot better than my stuff, looks good. sam.

  3. #3maddog2013-06-06 19:05

    Good idea. I use nails in a wall

  4. #4Willis Bushogin2013-06-06 21:48

    Great job there what part of NC are you located? Always good to see someone else from NC on here

  5. #5RobVG2013-06-06 22:20

    Nicely done. Welcome aboard.

  6. #6curb guy2013-06-07 00:03

    I have a couple pretty neat little things I've rigged up around the shop,soon as I figure out my new phone I'll gety some pics.

  7. #7caterpillarmech2013-06-07 05:19

    I am going to try this and see how it will work in a field truck.

  8. #8catfixer2013-06-07 09:26

    Live in Orange county, work in raleigh. how bout yourself willis?

  9. #9Willis Bushogin2013-06-07 21:05

    East Coast New Bern

  10. #10dppmfg2013-06-08 23:26

    Nice that i like thanks for sharing

  11. #11Nicetrucks2013-07-08 23:53

    Willis Bushogin, can you PM me your phone number?

  12. #12MrElectric032013-11-23 23:02

    I have my wrenches this way in my service truck, works awesome, I get tons of compliments.