Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fresh paint on my 378 Peterbilt

toppgunn ยท 2016-06-21 15:44

Hey guys, got some fresh paint on my 378 along with a bit of dress up.

Replies9
  1. #1toppgunn2016-06-21 15:50

    Here is the pic.

  2. #2Multiracer2016-06-21 19:49

    Looks nice, a clean look.

  3. #3movindirt2016-06-21 21:16

    Looks good! :thumbsup

  4. #4lumberjack2016-06-21 22:03

    Did you paint it yourself? It looks clean. I'm wanting to paint/have painted my Western Star 4964SX to freshen it up and change colors from crimson to white.

  5. #5toppgunn2016-06-22 18:34

    Although I do paint and bodywork myself, I had a friend of mine do this truck for me. It was shot with PPG Delfleet single stage. I've been using that paint on a lot of stuff for about 10 years now. It is tough as nails and looks good too.

  6. #6ben46a2016-06-22 19:05

    Ideal little gravel hauler, what's in it for a heart?

  7. #7toppgunn2016-06-22 19:44

    400 HP Red Top M11 Cummins. Has a 10 spd eating fuller with 4.10 gears.

  8. #8ben46a2016-06-23 20:56

    Must be light as a feather!

  9. #9toppgunn2016-06-23 21:47

    Yep, it's light and short wheelbase. Which is what I need for the job it does. Anybody else got any work truck pics they would like to share?