Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My 87 F700 and 93 F476 work trucks

MrMajestical ยท 2016-05-24 00:21
Replies3
  1. #1mitch5042016-05-24 09:30

    That red truck looks just like mine, except the color. Do you have the same problem I have, whatever you need is on the other truck? BTW, welcome to HEF. I enjoyed your movie, you know the one where you were the watermelon farmer, and kicked those guys asses?

  2. #2MrMajestical2016-05-24 21:25

    Well, in the process of buying the red one, needs a trans and a key made, but I'm sure I'll run into that problem at some point. I like growing melons and then taking my 3/4 drive ratchet to them, smashing nuggets all day...

  3. #3mitch5042016-05-24 22:00

    Mine needed a transmission when I got it, too. People don't realize that the rear section is a separate oil compartment from the front, and don't check the oil in both.