Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fristein Vibrator Roller

Will Hicks ยท 2020-02-26 10:03

So I pulled this old roller out of the barn to use on some road repairs at work. I don't know when it was last used, but it's been a long time. Motor oil looks clean, and didn't take much time to get it up and running. My question for this forum is what oil should I be using for the roller, vibrator and transmission. I have had zero luck finding any kind of info online and have been looking all morning. My gut tells me to just use an 80w oil and call it a day. I only see one place to add for these functions so I am assuming they all take from the same place. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Fristein ZV 05 (possibly 65 or 85, it's hard to read) Motor: HATZ E671LHK -152a Roller: GEBR Brinkmann VK 20 I found documentation for the motor, but it's lacking to say the least. If someone can just tell me what a safe oil for the roller would be would help, but documentation would be even better.

Replies0

No replies yet.