Could someone tell me if Fuchs unilube 46 hydraulic oil would be ok to run in a Cat 325L?
Spec doesn't say anything about anti-wear additives, but everything else looks fine, even though the specification is a bit truncated. Have you bought it already and are looking for confirmation that it's OK to use, or are you considering buying it..? How does it compare price-wise to hydraulic oils from the major lubricant suppliers..?
Have not bought it yet, just looking to see if was ok to use. $580 AUD 205L drum. Cat wants $1200 for a drum. Have not yet checked other suppliers. Any recommendation of an oil?
I recently brought the same FUCHS oil when I went to my hydraulic seal guy in Bundy for parts for my Ram-seals. They were $72 per 20 litre drum I only needed 60 lts, and my machine came off the ARK when Noah let the stuff off the boat. It appears to be working fine in my old but good piece of machinery, not having any knowledge of your machine specs N will no doubt let you know as to the oil suitability.