Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fuel injection pump governor needed for Kobelco SK330LC-6E

Wibble · 2021-02-18 20:59

Good day one and all, I'm going crazy trying to find parts for the Mitsubishi engine on the machine in the heading ( https://avspare.com/catalog/kobelco/65306/83884/407499/ ). Can anyone please suggest a place to get the governor p/n VAME755606 (superseded by VAME756218?) for Kobelco SK330LC - s/n YC09-03306? Much appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1thepumpguysc2021-02-19 14:38

    You’ll need to get the pump or gov # off the name plate on the pump. Kobelco didn’t build the pump.. Zexel did.. any fuel shop can order it for u..

  2. #2Wibble2021-02-19 15:09

    I'm grateful to you sir for the reply. Can you let me know somehow (not sure if it's allowed on the forum as public info) if you can supply/rebuild the governor and/or pump. Again, thank you! P.S. the only prices I found, after hours of research on the net, were all between 12-15 thousand for a new pump! Can that be correct? More than the hydraulic pump

  3. #3thepumpguysc2021-02-19 15:13

    Are u in the U.S.??

  4. #4thepumpguysc2021-02-19 15:17

    The pump and gov can b rebuilt.. Just get ALL THE NUMBERS OFF THE PUMP AND GOV.. And call your local inj pump shop.

  5. #5Kobelco ireland2021-02-19 15:18

    Hi that sounds about right for the pump. The last time I priced the advance timing/governor part on its own it was somewhere close to 7000 euros(this was main dealer price). The pump shop were able to repair the old one for me after. Like FWF said take zexel part number off plate and ring around fuel shops.

  6. #6Wibble2021-02-19 20:18

    We really are in French Polynesia (Tahiti), there's only one pump shop in the whole country and they charge an arm and a leg for everything they touch. We buy from abroad 99% of the time. If you can work with us, I'd gladly send you stuff for rebuilds.

  7. #7thepumpguysc2021-02-19 23:31

    Thanks but no thanks..