Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

fuel leakin down on 844 lull

squirl ยท 2013-06-11 07:43

I have a 2003 944 E lull that the fuel will leak down in the fuel filter after the machine has been cut off. it runs fine ounce I crack the #2 injector to get it running but I have to do this every time now. Any sugestons that I could try without getting too deep??? The machine is beeing used daily on the jobsite.

Replies2
  1. #1Delmer2013-06-11 19:50

    Check your rubber hoses and fittings for cracks. And clean your check valves, possibly on the return line from the injection pump back to the tank. Could try pressurizing the tank with a few PSI air to see if you can find any leaks. What engine and what injection system?

  2. #2thepumpguysc2013-06-12 21:47

    IF this is the same equipment "KIT" called me about yesterday?? I'll be there tomorrow.. IF NOT..your likely to find your "lift pump" is bad and needs replacing[cheap] or do as Delmer said and look for leaks..