Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fuel pedal adjustment

brendin · 2019-09-21 18:42

hey guys is it possible to adjust how the throttle pedal sits in my cat 928f serial number is 2xl00721. In order to get full throttle you have to push your foot so far forward it’s uncomfortable. If there is a way to adjust it back that would be a great help. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1Bls repair2019-09-22 16:51

    Could do like they did in the old days . Make a wood block for the pedal.

  2. #2Ronsii2019-09-22 17:12

    Like this... or get more professional.

  3. #3brendin2019-09-23 11:16

    Now that’s high end stuff I wonder if I can buy the blocks of wood from cat? Lol

  4. #4crane operator2019-09-23 20:54

    Unbolt it from the floor and make a spacer/ washer/ mount plate to tip it back more. Or take a piece of metal plate and bolt it to the pedal just like the block of wood. It isn't rocket science. If you're looking for a Cat part #8675309 adjustable accelerator assembly pedal, you could call up the cat man and order one too. Ask for Jenny.

  5. #5brendin2019-09-23 20:58

    I know it’s not tickets science I was just wondering if there was a way to adjust the factory fuel pedal

  6. #6allen2392019-09-28 08:48

    that's nice equipment its great for those who have less height, my friend he is not tall, i would suggest him he drives a truck so its great for that.