What do you guys think about them ? :beatsme I was looking around the web for a thumb to put on the JCB 1400B and saw it and it cought my eye . I like the idea of not needing to run extra hoses , and lever , ect. ect. because its fully mechanical . Are they as tuff as a ridgid thumb ? Are they a problem as far as "to many moving parts" ? How many of yall used them , and like them ? If this has already been a topic here , then please , show me where I can read about your thoughts on it so yall want have to repeat yourselfes , to a different guy . Thanks in advance , Wingnut :notworthy
Hey wingnut, we just had a customer install one manufactured by Amulet. It's slick. He's had it for about a month and loves it.