Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fun with Trucks Czech Style

XHawkeye · 2008-01-27 02:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi8SlYGt0YM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVuubGNEcCI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiBMIyUjUGY

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies6
  1. #1RollOver Pete2008-01-27 02:35

    That's what I'm talking about! I've checked those out before... I wonder how long before we see some of those Tatra's here in the states?

  2. #2pwrstroke6john2008-01-27 03:39

    Id like to see the engines in those trucks, the first one builds the boost quick!

  3. #3landrvrnut222008-01-27 10:45

    If you really, really want one contact these people: http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/

  4. #4thejdman042008-01-29 22:25

    nice

  5. #5XHawkeye2008-01-30 22:19

    Couldn't find any good info on the motor. Their current motor is an air-cooled, turbocharged, 8 cylinders, power 230 - 255 kW (300-340 hp), military comes with a Deutz V8, Cummins M11 or MSU V-12. Used to make an air-cooled 19 liter V-12 twin turbo. Chassis of a 6x6 Chassis of an 8x8 http://www.tatra.cz/en/konception_en.asp

  6. #6BIGDAN3152008-01-31 08:50

    Looks like a blast to me. I use to do that kinda stuff in my younger and more foolish days.LOL