Thought I had an easy job this AM. Slip a new seat belt/shoulder harness in a 773G. Found out that to replace it I had to remove the head rest, the cushion for the seat back and then fight getting behind the seat to unbolt the rear mount for the shoulder belt. At least I was working on it in the off season in a nice warm and dry shop so I'm not really bitching too much:cool2 Always gets me how a fairly large piece of equipment can have such tight places to work in. Then if this work was fun and easy everyone would be fighting for my job Still beats changing a starter on a JCB185!
Me too! put a track back on a ss and then went to put a couple of rops bolts in a 973d. Gravy Right? Two and a half hours later digging through the belly pans for parts as they were a day out, I was still short one washer. The stuff in the belly pans was like baby powder. That stuff gets everywhere. Still had dirt in my shorts when I got home. Always an adventure!