Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Funny Old Hoist Video

BridgeCraneJen · 2012-05-29 10:25

Check out this hilarious spoof video of Peta, called PETOH: People for the Ethical Treatment of Old Hoists.

Replies9
  1. #1BridgeCraneJen2012-06-06 09:39

    Here’s a cool time lapse video of a crane installation!

  2. #2Crane Blogger2012-06-13 00:02

    Love them both! The PETOH is very original! Such a great commercial. The time lapse is just so cool to watch. Konecranes needs to do more of these! Especially on some of the real big cranes that they manufacture! I just saw a drug commercial on the TV with an overhead crane in it! Too bad I can't remember which drug they were talking about!

  3. #3BridgeCraneJen2012-06-15 10:18

    Thanks! I am glad you liked it!! Have you seen this video from GE ? They use a remote controlled helicopter to fly over their plant? There are a TON of cranes in the shot, too!

  4. #4Crane Blogger2012-07-12 23:24

    I don't think I have seen it actually. What video is that about?

  5. #5Aceworld2012-07-28 12:13

    omg! PETOH Video is really funny, early days hoists were so different!

  6. #6BridgeCraneJen2012-07-30 08:51

    Hi AceWorld, Glad you liked the video. What made the early hoists so different?

  7. #7Dixon862012-07-31 05:01

    Thanks, dudes! I like PETOH! This is really an awesome commercial and it's a pleasure to watch it. Great! _______________ free word search maker

  8. #8BridgeCraneJen2012-10-12 16:39

    Thanks, Dixon!

  9. #9johnpieter2017-02-04 00:49

    I like it