Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Funny unloading video

T Red ยท 2006-08-04 20:25

Check out this video unloading an excavator. Talk about rough on the truck. Must have 200 lbs in the rear tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE02TxLlRQU&mode=related&search= And here is how I feel some days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=996qX3jHU3E&mode=related&search= Enjoy Tim

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies7
  1. #1rino14942006-08-05 06:29

    Holy hell, what a bunch of morons. I bet that tuck was in the suspension shop the next day.

  2. #2Dozerboy2006-08-07 21:58

    Look at This guy in this loader on the same page. :yup

  3. #3CascadeScaper2006-08-07 22:45

    Now THAT'S talent! I wonder how you practice for that, buy a whole hell of alot of tires and wheels and hope your axles don't blow out on you.

  4. #4RentalMan2006-08-12 17:28

    Thats one of the crazyest things I ever seen

  5. #5xkvator2006-08-12 19:49

    rentals?.....:beatsme :nono

  6. #6Dozerboy2006-08-15 23:24

    We would never to that with a rental.:wink2 :wink2

  7. #7RentalMan2006-08-15 23:25

    Thats good to know:thumbsup