Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Furukawa FL230-Looking For Parts

TEC ยท 2012-06-06 08:55

I know this is a double post as i posted in Old Iron and couldn't figure how to edit or delete the post. Furukawa FL230-Looking For Parts I have a 1986 Furukawa FL230 wheel loader, for ease I'm looking for a complete front differential. If not the complete part, then the minimum I would need is, two pieces of the pinion snout and the pinion. I'm located in Michigan and would like to here from anybody that has parts or can put me in touch with these parts. I will try to post a exploded parts picture. Thanks for any help. Tom If anybody is interested I know of a Furukawa FL330 parts machine in MI.

Replies3
  1. #1TEC2012-06-09 13:21

    Well maybe there will be no pictures as I am not skilled enough to resize, may have to do pic site. Here are a couple pics of the diff I took after it was returned so i could inventory. Notice my sweet new two piece pinion, also the modified bear race with rollers attached. What do you do if you have twenty plus years experience and the loader you operate starts slowing down and lugging on a flat paved road? 1. push on throttle (this will work for a short time and then move to step 2.) 2. drop down one gear (goto step one) 3. repeat till you hear a loud pop.

  2. #2Frank Holdren2012-12-03 18:58

    Please supply me with info on the Furukawa fl330, Thank you. Frank Please supply me with any information about the fl330, Thank you in advance for your response, Frank

  3. #3aqeel12016-04-09 07:48

    i am looking to buy 230 loader if you want sell it