I'm looking for information from those who have owned, operated, maintained or repaired these machines. I am looking to start a C&D recycling business and any information I can obtain will be greatly appreciated. These machines will be setup for waste handling, high-tip buckets, fire-suppression systems, full guarding and so forth. In the past we have owned a CAT 966F and Komatsu WA400, the F was a truly great machine but CAT is way too proud of their parts for my wallet and the local CAT dealer too proud of their service. The WA was outstanding where operator comfort was concerned but turned into a virtual rust bucket in two years. I recently had the opportunity to operate a friends L120C and it was more powerful and used less fuel than the two machines we previously owned and she had 20530 hours on the clock. What I would like to know, what are the quirks, what generally goes bad and when? What are the experiences of other owners and operators?
I've answered this question myself thank you very much. How do you close or delete a thread?