Guys, Does anyone know much about these machines? I posted a reply to a thread in compact loaders, however thought I'd try my luck in the Backhoe forum. This machine belongs to someone I know quite well. Currently the machine has the LHS axle being replaced after the wheel flange (complete with wheel) broke off. A brand new axle is being machined for it as I type this post. Overall the machine is not in bad shape. Engine starts first turn of the key, 4 in 1 bucket. No leaks in front hydraulics, pins & bushes have been replaced in the last 12 months. Regularly greased. Rear hoe has a few drips from both the boom and dipper cylinders, also could do with some bushes. I think there is a leak in either the top swing motor or one of the spool valves for the hoe controls (which sit above the swing motor). Machine has ample power when digging with the rear hoe (ground is very hard where I tested it). I wasn't able to drive the machine (for obvious reasons), however am told reliably that the machine runs fine, drives OK and the brakes are good. I believe these things have Isuzu engines, axles and other parts. The machine has had regular engine and hyd oil changes and both oils are clean. The rear hoe isn't used much these days, the machine is mainly used to load aggregate into a concrete batching plant and for loading sand into a 6 wheeler. Apart from wanting more info on these machines, can anyone give me an opinion on the price? The guy is asking around $20k AUD. The intended purpose for the machine will be farm use and grading tracks around a 1300 acre property. Thanks, Karl
Jim Hi I am interested in this machien. I have a contact for the 2nd hand parts.
This is an old thread now. Not sure if the machine is still up for sale or has been sold. Send me a PM and I will check it out.