Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fuse box Komatsu PC128UU-1

wbvs58 ยท 2013-10-29 06:28

Hi, I have the above excavator and the windscreen wiper stopped working and I can't find the fuse box. Can anyone point me in the direction of where it might be. Thanks Ken

Replies6
  1. #1John C.2013-10-29 21:43

    It has been a long time but I'll give you two places to check. I remember a panel on the left side behind the seat that you lifted up. I also remember some models have them in the compartment under the seat. If not there then you will probably have to take the plastic cover out that is behind the seat. The computer is under that and the fuse panel might be there also. The other thing as I recall was that the window wipers were run by a separate computer but these were pretty light on boxes because there is little room to mount them in so maybe not. Good Luck!

  2. #2wbvs582013-10-31 06:45

    Thanks for that reply John I'll get looking for it again on the wekend. Would you have any idea what the two knobs are on the right hand panel just above the key. One has three positions and says set and clear with a middle position. The other one has about 3 positions but all the writing is in Japenese. I suspect the first one has something to do with zeroing the depth of the implement it just shows up numbers on the readout but does not affect the depth that I can move the boom. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Ken

  3. #3John C.2013-10-31 23:38

    Does this machine have the articulating boom with all the wiring?

  4. #4heymccall2013-10-31 23:50

    Under your right elbow when seated. Trailing edge of rh console.

  5. #5wbvs582013-11-01 04:34

    Yes John the boom can articulate to offset to the side. I don't know about the wiring. Ken

  6. #6wbvs582013-11-01 06:13

    Thanks for that heymccall. I just went out with a torch and can see the plastic cover, I will have a good look in the morning. Not much room behind it there. I did notice a toggle switch beside it, any idea what that could be for? Ken