My rear wiper was working but seems to have quit. I am thinking when I power washed the inside of the cab I may have caused a fuse to blow. Anybody know where I might find a fuse block for the cab switches? Thanks, Don
Looks like nobody knows. I wish I had the owners book, will see if I can find one on ebay.
Um... Try just to the right of the steering wheel?
Thank you, I will look there again tomorrow, perhaps I missed it on my first and second search
Found it Thanks to those that attempted to assist me. Since I just got this machine, have no manual and the newest Case backhoe I have run is twenty five years older than this, I had no idea where they hid the thing. I found it today. You need to stand outside the machine with the right hand cab door open. Under the tower for the joystick facing you at about chest level will be a small door screwed into place. Behind that is the electric panel. I hope this will be helpful to someone else as well.
Sorry should of read you post sooner. Got all nervous one day thinking something went wrong in a 96 580SL I was running, fired it back up and it would not move. Come to find out from the owner of the machine, the fuses would pop out of their places some times.
No problem, I found the thing JS! I got a call from the dealer today, they are ordering me a new manual for the machine, said there should have been one with it. Not bad customer relations on their end. :salute Turns out, the wiper quit for some other reason. I pulled the switch and tested it, no luck there. Next stop will be the motor once I figure out how to get to it. The darn thing worked when I got the machine, sat about a week or so, now is dead. :beatsme