Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

G’day

PoweredbyCat ยท 2011-10-28 02:08

Thought I should do the righty and introduce myself... I am a Diesel Mechanic by trade, did my time on John Deere them moved across to bush machines and then mining equipment... Now working in the Oil and Gas game in Indonesia. Anyway as my tag might suggest I have a bit of a soft spot for the mighty CAT, but in truth anything that burns diesel and blows soot I like! Anyway I will attempt to unload a few photo of the places I have been and the thing I have worked on in due course (I believe it is 10 posts before you can upload photos correct me if I am wrong?). Great site incidentally! And I only found by pure accident! Cheers,

Replies4
  1. #1alrman2011-10-29 17:27

    Welcome PoweredbyCat ! Good to have another Aussie here. Should be able to start your own thread now that you have over 3 posts , pics included. Willie tells how to post pics here -

  2. #2willie592011-10-29 17:30

    Welcome to the forum PbC. :usa

  3. #3PoweredbyCat2011-10-29 20:09

    Cheers fellas. I will do that, I had a bit of a read about uploading photos so I will give it a crack....

  4. #4rare ss2011-10-30 08:09

    good to see another WA member.. looking forward to seeing some of the pic's you've taken over the years