Thabull here (doc dsl) been a long day! Getting stuff ready to teach my diesel injection rebuilding class this weekend sat.&sun,I have 5 this time coming.Let yall know monday how well they caught on,usally real good . Later!
Welcome to the site...
Thanks Tonka for the hospitality!
Welcome to the forum thabull. :usa
Thank you Willie59! And you must be the one I saw that saying at the bottom of your posts,priceless! Amen! Im gonna have some bumperstickers that say "BE NICE TO YOUR MECHANIC" MAYBE I'll make this my slogan on this site! what kind of attachments do you sell? Thanks again for welcomeing me here!
What kind of class are you teaching? Do you need any training aids? We replace all kinds of fuel system/ injection parts and throw the old ones away, unless they are remans.
what kind of fuel injection stuff is it .
Basically any Cat parts. I have done a rash of common rail pumps recently.