I, i'm new on this, my english is not very good, sorry.. i'm looking for fix my GÉNIE.I have genie Z45-22 s\n 2978 1995 I remouve ford LGP engine and replace it for kubota diesel engine from carrier reefer transicold.. all is good but i have no signal on ignition module after start.. i replace alternator wire...supose i need for the rpm on module.. maby the rpm is not the same or i don't know..on my old wire crank sensor and coil (ecm) i have nothing (unplug) beacause i don't need with my kubota engine..maby i must fit a crank sensor on my kubota and plug this wire ? wy i have no signal on my ignition module after start.. some body can help me..
What model Kubota engine did you install .Did you use the engine ecm from the carrier unit ?
yes , carrier unit.. no ecm. it's 2003 v1903 ct4.The motor run great, but my real problem it's i have no signal on my iginition module (GÉNIE)after start.. I have signal before start on my iginition module, the engine start, the engine is running but 2 sec after no more signal on my iginition module..so the engine run but i need this module after start when the engine is running for the wedge block and the safty valve on boom and some switch on board panel
These schematics might help .Not knowing there serial number I am going out on a limb.
ok thanks, i try to check tomorow morning
sorry, I can't read those diagrams so this is general thoughts. The crank sensor sounds like a good place to start. That's the most likely thing that your computer wants to see. It's not that hard to add the crank sensor on the diesel, various diesel engine conversions add the ring from the gas engine to a diesel to fake out the computer, or make a ring with more "gears" so simulate the RPM of the gas engine with a lower RPM diesel.
Delmer I was think the same thing but he says there is no ecm just my ignition module.