Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

G’s and J’s, you have, you post em.

Bellboy ยท 2008-07-26 02:12

I found two Bell 315's last night, a G and a J, parked next to each other.:cool2 It was dark, and my camera wasn't taking nice pics, so I went back this morning, and to my horror, the J was gone. So I'll post some pics of the G all on its own. So if you own, see or operate a Deere or Bell backhoe loader, lets see them. Share your pics. They don't have to be backhoes, but preferably TLB's.

Replies26
  1. #1Bellboy2008-07-26 02:21

    Some more:

  2. #2tonka2008-07-26 04:12

    bell? thats a Deere!

  3. #3Bellboy2008-07-27 03:31

    Ok, this machine is actually a Bell, it is made in SA, as are all the sideshift machines in the Deere/Bell/Hitachi conglomorate. It might be a Deere in America, but in the rest of the world (Britain, Asia, Europe), they are Bells or Hitachi. The centremounts are made by Deere in America. Bell sources the main components from Deere, like Cabs, engines and booms, but the chassis and assembly are all done here. We call them bells, and we like em. Bell is actually looking into having some of the components made in our borders.

  4. #4Dogger2008-07-27 03:53

    W call that a Deere down under

  5. #5Bellboy2008-07-27 03:55

    Centremount or sideshift?

  6. #6d4c24a2008-07-27 04:47

    Uk you will not get those in the uk under any name ,never seen one someone has nicked a wheel stud from that one

  7. #7Preppypyro2008-07-27 10:49

    Ive never seen a bell before, cool pics!

  8. #8Bellboy2008-07-27 11:55

    Well, d4c24a, as far as I know, Bell is marketing them in Europe. I've seen Bell ADTs on the telly, situated in England, so you must get some Bell equipment. This is Africa. It was either pinched or never replaced. we will never know. Peppypyro, you are really deprived of a really great machine. Where are you, Canada? Anyway, just post pics...

  9. #9d4c24a2008-07-27 13:41

    TLB.s bellboy we do get bell adt,s and there has been the odd 360 seen ,but we do not get TLB,s from bell or deere maybe one day they will introduce them here but i dought it the case TLB is now a mix of new holland iveco engine ,etc i think the only case bit is the paint cheers graham

  10. #10Bellboy2008-07-27 14:04

    Ok, I see.

  11. #11CM19952008-07-27 20:37

    Interesting that the machine pictured has wobble sticks instead of pilot controls.

  12. #12ncbschzzt2008-07-28 15:12

    As far as we know here the 315 is the only one still getting manu out there is S.A. I didn't know Bell was getting CNC rights to cut the 310SG out as well. I will have to look into that, I wonder if they are going to start manu the loaders as well. I know they were getting shipped over there, but who knows. We had a bulletin a while back, but I can't remember what it said about S.A.

  13. #13ncbschzzt2008-07-29 16:14

    The Bell backhoe is built there in South America however it is still a Deere machine. Just as the Deere ADTs those are still Bell trucks.

  14. #14Bellboy2008-07-30 12:44

    South America? Its South Africa. True, I suppose, bue it's more like Deere designs the backhoes, and Bell makes them under their name. Why doesn't Deere sell our Logloaders over there? But all that aside, lets see some Bell/Deere G & J TLBs!

  15. #15ncbschzzt2008-07-30 19:05

    lol, south america.... :beatsme not sure what I was thinking:drinkup

  16. #16oakland2008-07-30 19:10

    310sg

  17. #17Bellboy2008-07-31 10:53

    Humph ... Cool:cool2 Cool oakland, where were they? Anyway, Africa or America (South that is), what's the difference except that .............

  18. #18nedly052008-08-01 05:35

    here is our 07 410-G, pic was taken about a year ago, our house sits there now!

  19. #19Bellboy2008-08-01 11:29

    Very cool. i wish that i could get more of the bigger deere back hoes in this country. Anyway, how long did it take to build your mansion?

  20. #20nedly052008-08-02 13:58

    It's by no means a mansion, it was started in september, and we moved in feb 10.

  21. #21ndbackpacker2008-09-18 07:05

    310sg This is a 310SG that was trenching to put in some gas lines at my old job on the gasfields north of Parachute, CO.

  22. #22bluntman410g2008-11-18 15:30

    will post pics of my 410g when i figure out how to!

  23. #23bluntman410g2008-11-18 18:05

    MY G SORRY 2PICS ARE FROM CELL PHONE :cool2

  24. #24nedly052008-11-19 05:47

    I like our 410G a lot, but I feel like I would rather have wobble sticks on it, I can't get used to the pilots (they are sweet dont get me wrong)I guess I dont run it enough, Id rather bring the excavator

  25. #25bluntman410g2008-11-30 20:10

    just got new windshield put in friday. just in time for the little snow we got here

  26. #26Bellboy2008-12-01 00:21

    Really cool pics. Open question: What are outriggers like?