Any one have one or ever seen one? I have the chance to buy one, seems they were made for only a couple of years. Its based on a Massey Ferguson tractor like the iron mules.
http://www.forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=34082.0
Would love to see a photo or two. It may take another post or two before you are allowed to post pictures. 3 posts I think. And welcome to HEF.
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/unimog/1684236-uniknick-like-skidder.html Brochure pictures toward the bottom of the page: http://www.forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=34082.0
Thank you, I am actually the one with the rare sales brochures. I can't post pics yet since I'm new on here. I recently talk to a guy that owns one not far at all from me and is willing to sell. So we're planning to meet up and take a look at it. From what he has told me it is in very good shape and only needs a battery and fuel filter to put it back to work.
Well I'm the proud owner of a gafner mini skidder! Picked it up last weekend. Got it home and started to go through it and get it ready for the woods.
Hi Logman81, That is one cool looking machine. Here's a picture of my Gafner Iron Mule, Model 4501. Mine has the Ford drive train. They used Ford and Massey. I have never seen a Gafner built buy MB before. Thanks for posting. I do have two MOGs that we play with. A 404 and a 406.
Very nice rig you got, and thank you for the complement it's a rare machine and I'm glad to own it. So far I have replaced all the ujoints and will be replacing the original cav injection pump this week. But other than that it is in good shape and can't wait to try it out!