Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Galion 503G clutch

Roger D ยท 2017-08-17 21:08

I need to find a clutch for my 503G it finally gave out.

Replies4
  1. #1repowerguy2017-08-17 21:42

    Call Equipment Salvage in Cambridge Ohio, they sell new used and aftermarket parts for Galion graders. While you have the engine out, I'd at least carefully inspect the hydraulic pump drive in the flywheel, now is the time to change it, this is a weak link.

  2. #2Roger D2017-08-17 22:17

    Thanks I'll check that out too cause I have already had the engine out twice in two days.

  3. #3FWD2017-08-20 20:20

    I got parts for my Galion 503 from Weller Tractor Parts in Great Bend Kansas. Great to do business with too! FWD

  4. #4Roger D2017-08-21 11:34

    That's great to know. I'm going to pick-up my pressure plate from a local clutch rebuilder today but is raining so won't be able to put it in. But have needed other parts and had to make them myself cause couldn't find them.