Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Galion 503L Grader

buggsy · 2023-08-21 16:37

Hi, doe's anybody sell Galion parts? D-81582 tube, It goes from the U-joint to power steering hydraulic motor. Thanks in advance.

Replies6
  1. #1OzDozer2023-08-22 06:16

    Try the following company. I doubt whether that part is available new any more, you may have to source it from a parted-out grader - or fabricate it. New, Used, Rebuilt & Aftermarket Heavy Equipment Parts Machinery Parts Warehouse carries new, used & aftermarket heavy equipment construction machinery parts for a vast library of brands. www.machinerypartswarehouse.com

  2. #2repowerguy2023-08-22 07:40

    If it’s what I’m thinking of, your best option is take it to a machine shop that does power transmission and driveline work. They will be able to repair it faster and cheaper than OEM parts. You have a great machine, unfortunately it’s at least 50 YO and parts are getting harder to find. Look up my old posts about these graders and needed upgrades and cautions.

  3. #3buggsy2023-08-22 08:46

    Thanks Guy's, I'm gonna have to make one.

  4. #4buggsy2023-08-23 15:54

    All fixed

  5. #5Razorsedge20032023-08-27 16:34

    Very creative, functional,fast, easy, and cheap. Rarely do you put all those together. I like it!

  6. #6buggsy2023-08-27 16:41

    Thanks, That happened to be plan B. I first made a sleeve to fit over the existing sleeve, I couldn't find a bearing to fit. Plan b bearing fit right inside that cap, so did an o-ring to keep the water out. The rest was simple.