Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Galion / Dresser parts issues

maquinariawiebe ยท 2011-05-06 18:37

Who owns Galion Dresser motorgraders right now. I need to buy some new parts and I can't find a place to buy them right now...What to do?

Replies6
  1. #1mitch5042011-05-06 23:45

    The Komatsu dealers have parts available for some models, and you have to go to Dressta for others. Call a Komatsu dealer with your model and serial numbers, and they can get them, or steer you to them.

  2. #2Plan B2011-05-09 14:48

    I get parts for mine at Wakuesha Pearce .

  3. #3mitch5042011-05-10 00:15

    Oh, ok Plan B, I found it, that's a Komatsu dealer, ain't it?

  4. #4Plan B2011-05-12 15:04

    yes it is! They had to go to the books to look up parts cause its so old but they can get em.

  5. #5eric30782011-07-24 14:18

    hi I have a question on a torque converter on a Gation t500a with the grade o matic trans. It takes a liitle bit of time to get moving (assuming it needs to build pressure) then works fairly well and all of a sudden it will stop moving like it lost converter pressure does that sound about right that the torque converter is going out and wondering where to get a new one if that is the case

  6. #6Plan B2011-07-27 22:59

    Well your either losing pressure due to low oil level or maybe blockage on suction screen or your torque converter may be going out. I would check the cheap stuff first! Like the posts before say a komatsu dealer should be able to help you out! Good luck!!